Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00847 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,604₴ (1,842,359 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (35 minutes ago)