Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49267 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,268₴ (Php63,467) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (43 minutes ago)