Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,656₴ (Php33,221) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)