Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,406₴ (Php27,700) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)