Cost of living comparison between Antioch, Turkey and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.340 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,817₴ (1,897TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)