Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00825 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 91% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,388₴ (2,108,961 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)