Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00781 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,812₴ (4,202,266 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)