Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,101₴ (3,116,583 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)