Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 143% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,514₴ (4,673,160 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)