Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00808 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,417₴ (3,392,283 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)