Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.548 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,766₴ (4,464TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)