Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.167 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,108₴ (5,053TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)