Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.497 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,141₴ (5,369TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)