Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02505 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,699₴ (₩467,060) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)