Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,935 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.271 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,163₴ (2,911TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)