Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 364%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.300 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 382% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,794₴ (€1,637) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)