Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02369 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,835₴ (₩879,517) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)