Cost of living comparison between Andong, South Korea and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02225 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,206₴ (₩953,079) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)