Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02334 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,394₴ (₩916,616) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)