Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02486 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,872₴ (₩598,270) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)