Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02505 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,384₴ (₩693,999) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)