Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.829 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,802₴ (R$ 3,485) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)