Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.410 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,907₴ (R$ 4,171) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)