Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38296 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,167₴ (₨47,438) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)