Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.711 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,781₴ (Bs 10,615) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)