Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45357 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 17,616₴ (38,840 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)