Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38284 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,622₴ (₨111,330) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)