Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45149 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 108% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,932₴ (₨55,221) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)