Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40323 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,040₴ (₨29,858) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (38 minutes ago)