Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40690 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,665₴ (₨26,211) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (38 minutes ago)