Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38215 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,100₴ (₨68,298) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)