Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,673₴ (﷼ 18,178,263) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)