Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,891₴ (﷼ 21,063,847) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)