Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.038 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 270% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,291₴ (Dinar 924) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)