Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.357 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 254% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,449₴ (Dinar 1,136) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)