Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.814 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,278₴ (Dinar 1,604) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)