Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 414%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.644 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 294% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,530₴ (Dinar 1,592) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$11,094 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (34 minutes ago)