Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.649 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 104% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,190₴ (Dinar 1,392) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)