Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.411 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,637₴ (€1,100) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)