Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.966 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,807₴ (€964) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)