Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 8,263₴ (Bs 73,223,241) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)