Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 79% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 5,485₴ (Bs 16,694,245) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (39 minutes ago)