Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 219% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,120₴ (Bs 13,210) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)