Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.576 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,334₴ (RM3,396) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)