Cost of living comparison between Almuñécar, Spain and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.125 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,469₴ (€1,046) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $93,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)