Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.966 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,629₴ (€1,396) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)