Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 480%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.199 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 230% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,586₴ (€1,269) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)