Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07674 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,511₴ (293,341 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)