Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07877 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,533₴ (400,326 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)