Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07702 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 96% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,560₴ (253,971 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)