Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 234% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,030₴ (€1,730) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad del Este costs 10,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Coimbatore costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Punto Fijo costs Bs 98,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)