Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23296 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,004₴ (176,010 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)