Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.894 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,700₴ (€1,370) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)