Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.903 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 285% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,544₴ (€2,241) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)