Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.465 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,517₴ (E£ 11,957) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)