Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05074 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 11,854₴ (233,618 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)