Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05138 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 11,272₴ (219,386 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)