Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05124 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,772₴ (190,693 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)