Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05241 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,793₴ (205,941 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)