Cost of living in Albury, Australia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.039 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,946₴ (AU$3,141) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)