Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.845 UAH / LYD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,289₴ (971 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)