Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.621 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,777₴ (632 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (41 minutes ago)