Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.912 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,363₴ (621 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)