Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.841 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,525₴ (930 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)