Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.233 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,624₴ (723 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)