Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.092 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,934₴ (3,650 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)