Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.974 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,737₴ (3,456 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 569,469 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)