Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02351 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,902₴ (1,782,393 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)