Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.176 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,012₴ (5,991TL) in Aksaray to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 19,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)