Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39502 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 74% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,672₴ (₨57,394) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)