Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40283 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 54% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,069₴ (₨62,231) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)