Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23374 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,377₴ (¥52,953) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)