Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24666 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,400₴ (¥82,705) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)