Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40717 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,102₴ (₨37,089) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)