Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40350 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,445₴ (₨38,278) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)