Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,964₴ (﷼ 22,912,306) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)