Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44866 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,183₴ (₨33,840) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)