Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34985 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,530₴ (₨87,267) in Ahmedabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trinidad costs $b10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥950 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)