Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43149 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,943₴ (₨41,583) in Ahmedabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)