Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.385 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,739₴ (Mex$ 22,196) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)