Cost of living in Agartala, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39214 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,049₴ (₨104,679) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)