Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.944 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,498₴ (8,661 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)