Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.679 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 183% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,038₴ (17,182 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)