Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 188% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,966₴ (16,712 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)