Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.821 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 164% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,305₴ (12,162 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)