Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.176 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,763₴ (5,557TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)