Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.753 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,261₴ (6,788TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)