Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.618 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 99% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,903₴ (2,875TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fresno, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)