Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.469 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,060₴ (4,292TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)