Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 122% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,613₴ (36,805 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)