Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,084₴ (24,199 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)