Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.549 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,114₴ (Mex$ 16,215) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fresno, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)