Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08516 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 285% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,168₴ (706,565 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 2,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)