Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02410 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 156% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,110₴ (1,166,258 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)