Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02209 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 122% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,805₴ (1,304,218 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)