Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02200 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,585₴ (2,480,953 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (31 minutes ago)