Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04835 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 46% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,187₴ (293,449 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (about 1 hour ago)